Friday, July 24, 2009

CSA Week 7 and 8

The past few weeks have flown by, and I have been neglecting my blog. I still don't have much time for the two posts I'm behind on, but I will share some pictures and a few of the highlights.


I used the green cabbage from Week 7 to make a Pad Thai type chicken dish, and that also included the sweet pepper, which contributed sweetness and crunch to the dish. Most of the arugula went into salads with the tomatoes and basil vinaigrette. The peaches have been very juicy, and I remembered just how much I love cucumbers and tomatoes with feta.


I also managed to make some pesto, and roasted tomatoes, sweet peppers, zucchini, squash, onion and garlic with the vegetable assortment I had in my fridge near the end of the week.



Now that we're totally moved, I should be able to post more regularly, and more often.

No comments: