Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Food Photos

Here are a few pictures of meals I've made in the past couple months. The first is a chicken and green bean stir fry I made in my wok (I composed the recipe as I went along):




Next is a recipe from the Food Network's website (http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_33515,00.html). I watched Giada de Laurentis make this on her show and it looked so easy that I had to try it. I followed her instructions exactly, and the escarole and white bean soup was delicious. It would also be excellent with hot sausage or chicken:



This photo illustrates the preliminary stages of salmon burgers (chopped fresh salmon, dill, and bread crumbs), which were very tasty but didn't hold together too well. I'm going to look into some other recipes for salmon burgers and see if I can find one to improve the one I have now:


No comments: